Friday 23 March 2012

About Nathagracia (blog)



Hello!, this is Nathagracia speaking. My real name is Inesh Nathagracia and i'm a Graphic Designer. Actually, i made this blog (nathagracia.blogspot.com) in April 2009, i also often relayout and change the template of my blog, then i stopped blogging a few months ago because i had some identity crisis. But on March 2012, i decided to do blogging again. I gave a tagline "A Picture Paints A Thousand Words", it's all because i shall focus to post mostly pictures or photographs and least words at this blog. I don't really smart and fluent on writing :p.

I love art, design, photography, typhography, some artsy things, and oh yes, i love fashion too. I love to sit in front of my baby mac, browsing all day long, which i can't do anymore because i'm working now. Sometimes, i don't like to go out, i'm quite shy you know, but i love to meet new people. I love traveling, going to the new place that i never seen before, then (as usual) capturing some pictures from that place. 

Recently Korean Pop Culture has influenced me!, LOL!. Yeah, laugh me!, because i used to hate that K-Thing but who knows i like "it" now (woops). OK, not that kinda addicted to K-Pop culture but i adore korea great landscape, korean fashion, korean pop music, korean dramas and also some of korean guys (wink!). 

Well, i think that explanation about me is enough. I hope you all like my new blog.

Happy reading and have a nice day everyone.

Keep Calm and Stay Creative.



-Inesh Nathagracia

No comments:

Post a Comment